- Hello!I'm Gvanta. I'm a fashion & lifestyle blogger from Hannover and this is the story of my clothes, my life and all the things that impress me...
- Follow me
- Recent Posts
When ordering from a catalogue, you will be able have a wide range of items delivered directly to your door and can even spread the cost of your order over time. Catalogue shopping has many advantages especially for those who have just moved home or are a little strapped for cash at the moment. Here are the top 5 UK catalogues, as well as the benefits in opening a credit account with these retailers.
1. BrightHouse – BrightHouse specialise in a wide range of different products, including items for the home, gifts, toys, and consumer electronics. By opening up an account with the company, you will be able to order an item of your choice and then pay for it in weekly instalments – either by contacting the company over the phone, visiting their website, or by popping into your local branch of the store. There are over 250 BrightHouse stores located through the UK, and there are a number of different ways you can pay for your order, including via credit or debit card.
2. Marisota – Marisota is one of the leading clothing retailers for plus-sized women in the UK, with items available for nightwear, formal wear or casual wear, including clothing from some of the country’s best-known brands. You will be able to split the cost of your order by paying in monthly instalments. Applying for a new credit account with the company is straight-forward, and you can speak to a company representative over the phone if you have a query or problem with your account.
3. Next – Next is one of the leading clothing retailers in the country, but also specialise in homeware and gifts. To open a new account with Next, you can pop into your local store. You will be provided with an instant decision about whether you application has been successful in most instances, and you will receive a monthly statement outlining any purchases you have made in the previous billing period, your outstanding balance and the minimum amount you need to pay.
4. Very – Very stocks a wide range of clothing for women, men, and children, as well as various other items. Once you open a new account with the company, you can spread the cost over a prolonged period of time, which will enable you to budget more effectively. You can even keep a track of your finances by visiting your online account on the Very website.
5. JD Williams – JD Williams allow you to order plus-sized clothing for a variety of occasions, and then pay for your order in instalments. Choose from a wide range of shipping options – ideal if you need the item delivered directly to your door as soon as possible. Other benefits when ordering from the company include competitive prices and an excellent customer service support system.
* Sponsored Post