- Hello!I'm Gvanta. I'm a fashion & lifestyle blogger from Hannover and this is the story of my clothes, my life and all the things that impress me...
- Follow me
- Recent Posts
New season, new clothes … new collections and Sale again … how to store the new stuff, if you want to keep the last ones, too? And I don’t have a dressing room – no, really! Some people can’t imagine, but I just have a few meters wardrobe – with lots of compartments and drawers.
Fashion meets Lifestyle – in a well organized closet there’s always a little space left – how that works, I’ll share with you today
1. A wardrobe can’t be high enough – 2,20 m is just ok
2. Sliding doors save space and allow broader elements …
3. Broader elements are more flexible. You can divide the interior later if necessary
Which brings us to the important part – the interior:
- pullable shelves allow to put clothes flat and space-saving
- inserts with small shelves, drawers and jewelry compartments are great to keep accessories
- boxes on the top-shelves provide space for your stuff from last season
The design of the doors and drawers define most of the look. Mirrored doors are practical, but I don’t like them. I prefer glass and high gloss surfaces.
Just check around. I’ve found some nice wardrobes at www.hoeffner.de. Furniture Made in Germany and many solutions – not bad for the quality-conscious fashionistas – and there’s something to catch for penny savers, too. Look at the pictures below or have a look at their blog for more inspiration.
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar in: Deutsch